Cloud Nine is for sale!
Cloud Nine, our 45-foot yacht, is undoubtedly one of the best yachts in her class in the Ionian. She is a flexible family cruiser, sleeping up to 10 people in 3-4 cabins plus saloon conversion. She is based in Nidri on the island of Lefkas in western Greece.
Click the images below for an impression of life on board Cloud Nine and scroll down for specifications.
Full details and comprehensive photos can be seen in the Apollo Duck listing.
Cloud Nine is fitted out to a very high standard:
Cloud Nine is a Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 44i, built in 2009, with 3 or 4 cabins and 2 heads (toilets).
Why 3 or 4 cabins? Because Cloud Nine is one of the very few yachts in her class to have a removable bulkhead in the forward cabin. This allows for either 2 smaller cabins – e.g. for teenage children or singles of the opposite sex – or one very large master double cabin.
Her huge galley offers 2 fridges and 2 sinks along with copious storage space.
Her large saloon table provides spacious seating for everyone on board on luxury cushions upholstered with durable, wipe-clean fabric. Pelmet lighting creates a very cosy atmosphere after dark.
There are both 220V and 12V sockets in the saloon and in every cabin (x4).
She is fully kitted out with a full complement of domestic equipment such as:
- pressurised hot and cold water
- 2 heads with holding tanks, basins and excellent new showers
- crockery & comprehensive range of utensils
- pots & pans
- 2-ring gas cooker with oven
- LED lighting throughout (including red night lighting)
- electric kettle & toaster for when on shore power
- bespoke wooden sink covers/chopping boards
- selection of tupperware boxes
- fans in every cabin and saloon
- bespoke hand-made iroko cockpit table with equipment storage
- bespoke cockpit cushions
- radio with Bluetooth connection, SD card reader, USB, aux input & high-quality Fusion cockpit and saloon speakers
- engine controls with bespoke iroko surround
- transom shower with bespoke iroko surround
- telescopic swim ladder
- shore power cable
- hose pipe
- solar panels totalling 230W for near self-sufficiency
Cloud Nine is equipped to make sailing her as enjoyable as possible. Her equipment includes
- Fully-battened main with stackpack & 140% furling genoa
- Cruising chute
- Twin helms with full instrumentation on both sides
- Single-line reefing
- All lines led back to the cockpit
- Bow thruster
- Raymarine Axiom 9 chart plotter
- Bimini & sprayhood
- 25 kg Rocna main anchor with 80m of 10mm chain
- New windlass (2022)
- Kedge anchor
- 2.9 m tender (2022) & 9.9 hp outboard (possibly by separate negotiation)
- Full-size dedicated chart table
- Bespoke bosun’s locker at the chart table
- Feathering propeller with auto-adjusting pitch
- Engine starter battery (2022)
- Separate bow thruster batteries (2022)
- Spinnaker pole
- Gantry with integrated davits and outboard crane
Cloud Nine carries safety equipment far in excess of that required by her coding. This includes:
- VHF radio with DSC, built-in GPS and separate emergency battery
- 10-man liferaft
- Fire extinguishers: 2 x 3 kg in cockpit, 3 kg in saloon, 1 kg in each cabin
- Smoke alarms
- Gas leak detector
- 8 automatic gas-inflating lifejackets & lifelines
- Foam child lifejackets
- 2 x horseshoe buoys each with floating light
- 18 m throwing line
- ISO 8729-compliant radar reflector
- Heavy-duty bolt croppers
- Comprehensive tool kit
- Full set of flares
- Storm jib
- 8 large fenders & 2 ball fenders
- LOA: 13.41 m
- Beam: 4.37 m
- Draft: 2.05 m
- Air draft: 19 m
- Fuel tank (x 1): 240 l
- Water tanks (x 2): 400 + 235 l
- Engine: 54 hp
- Holding tanks (x 2): 80 l each