Do I need insurance?

All members of the Sail YSL Club are required to carry third-party liability insurance (Privathaftpflicht) and accident insurance covering all members of the household. You should have accident insurance through your job or health insurance and liability insurance is usually included with your household contents policy.

The named member remains responsible and liable for the boat and its equipment from the time of handover to him/her to the time of return to Sail YSL, irrespective of who is actually in the boat.

Posted in: Sail YSL Club