This is the small print 😉
- Becoming a member of the Sail YSL Club constitutes agreement to be bound by its conditions.
- The named member must be aged 18 or over.
- Sail YSL reserves the right to terminate a membership without notice in the event of non-payment or abuse of privileges.
- Sail YSL reserves the right to close the Club at any time.
- The named member remains responsible and liable for the boat and equipment in his/her charge from the moment of handover to the moment of return to Sail YSL, irrespective of who is on board. You must carry third-party liability and accident insurance to cover all members of your household.
- The named member is responsible for ensuring that all local regulations are followed and for any consequences of infringement.
- The named member is responsible for checking the weather forecast.
Posted in: Sail YSL Club